Sakthi is a passionate and creative designer with pixel-perfect attention to detail, looking to lead the development of visual design, interaction models, and content structure; and help drive CORE's larger strategic goals. He enjoys creating clean, engaging and intuitive design experiences. With a mix of left and right brain application, Sakthi satiates a viewer's eye, while also addressing underlying business needs. He is fluent in Adobe creative suite and produces usable, valid design that works.
Sakthi completed his Bachelors Degree in Computer Science and Engineering and Postgraduate Diploma of Computer Graphic Design at Whanganui School of Design, Waikato University and is currently completing a Masters of Science in Physiology.
- Graphic design
- User interface design
- Print design
- Multimedia presentations
- Flash animations
- International Conference on Computer Tech. Malaysia, 2009
- World Conference Science Engineering & Technology, Amsterdam, 2009
- Wanganui National Art Exhibition and Awards, 2011
- Merit Scholarship Award from Sri Sai Ram Engineering College
- Compliment of Commendation from IEEE Asia Pasific Gold Congress
- Young Student achievement awards from JAYA TV - Makkal Arangam (Laugh and Clap)
- Digital Painting Showcase in Art Exhibition”RETOUCH” held at Federal Gallery, Wanganui, 2011
- Digital Art Showcase in Wanganui National Art Exhibition & Awards, Wanganui Community Arts Centre, Wanganui, 2011
- IEEE CS Publication ISBN 978-0-7695-3892-1, International Conference on Computer Tech. Malaysia, 2009
- WCSET 2009 ISSN: 2070-3724, World Conference Science Engineering & Technology, Amsterdam, 2009
I am a creative designer experienced in the creation and implementation of user-centric design solutions for print, web, desktop and software applications. I have learnt that the purpose of design is not to merely produce things beautifully but, more importantly, to touch people and affect their lives.